28 Discussions
poogan a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Design - I am curious about the bathroom design. There appear to be think drawers in the “cupboard” besides the vanity mirror. Do you know if those... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
poogan a lancé une discussion
Recipe for the soup, lol? - This kitchen is gorgeous and functional! Its fun, playful with all the color. Love everything about it! But I’d love to make that soup, i... Lire plus
    Commenter
poogan a lancé une discussion
Studio 76 is awesome - What a gorgeous kitchen! Studio 76 did ours, too. Their work is impeccable! Their staff, from the design crew to the onsite workers, are ... Lire plus
    Commenter
poogan a lancé une discussion
Wedge Shaped Side Table - Love the wedge shaped side tables between the Adirondack chairs. Where did you get them?
    3 Commentaires
poogan a lancé une discussion
What is that tree? - What is the bright pink flowering tree in the center photo?
    Commenter
poogan a lancé une discussion
Seriously, do you rent this home out for Air B& B? - I dont know if this is only a personal residence or if you rent it out? If so, let me know! I have a daughter who lives in a 450 square fo... Lire plus
    Commenter
poogan a lancé une discussion
Love the wicker furniture - Just curious what is the wicker furniture? It looks similar to the Pottery Barn Huntington Slope Arm? We are almost at the buying furniture... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
poogan a lancé une discussion
what kind of windows - What kind of windows do you have on your enclosed porch?
    1 Commentaire
poogan a lancé une discussion
the 3 Season Room - Hi, the focus of these gorgeous photos seem to focus on the stone patio and firepit. I am actually using them as somewhat of a model for my... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
poogan a lancé une discussion
How do you protect from the weather? - I love this porch, and would love to decorate similarly. But I worry that rain would ruin the sofa and decorations, and all the contents! ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...