12 Discussions
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Love the countertop! - Can you please share more details about the countertop? Would very much appreciate knowing the brand and the style name. Thanks so much!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Entry Door Hardware - Like the entryway door handles. Any information on brand/model? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Entry Door Hardware - Interested in the entry door hardware. Any idea of manufacturer and/or model?
    Commenter
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Love the stone work. Can you tell me manufacture and style name? - This stone looks like it's a perfect blend of colors.
    1 Commentaire
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Love the stonework! - Can you tell me the brand/color information for the stone used on your fireplace? I love it and think it might be just what I'm looking for... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Love the stone wall! Could you plse share name & product info? - I have a white house and we are thinking of using stone on one basement wall as a focal point. Love this look!
    Commenter
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Brick color - can you tell me product information? Thanks! - I really like the brick color! It looks so nice with the black trim.
    Commenter
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
What is the flooring? - I would like more information on the type of flooring and where it can be purchased? Thanks.
    Commenter
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Flooring Used? - I’m interested in the flooring type and color? Nice!
    1 Commentaire
Miatagirl a lancé une discussion
Where is the sconce from? - I really like the wall sconce on the column behind the table. Can you tell me more about it such as where it can be purchased from? Thanks... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...