8 Discussions
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
source of amazing lamp! - Please can you tell me where you found your stunning lamp!
    Commenter
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
Colourful and mysterious! - I love this portrait! Who is the artist please?
    Commenter
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
Frida vogue print - Hallo, I love your idea books. Am wondering where you managed to find this Frida print please. Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
dimensions - Dear Mr Randell, This is the most heavenly space, for so many reasons. Please advise how long is this room? thankyou.
    1 Commentaire
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
Table - This is a beautiful space. Please could you advise where I could find a table like this? Thank you
    Commenter
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
Beautiful - Hallo, I have table envy. Any ideas where in UK I might be able to find similar? Thanks.
1 J'aime    Commenter
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Poot Von Toot a lancé une discussion
what are the worktops and floors made from? - really gorgeous! what are the worktops and floors made from?
    1 Commentaire