16 Discussions
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Eucalyptus grafting - Does anyone have experience or information on grafting Eucalyptus and Corymbia? More specifically I am wondering what species have been used... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Eucalyptus/Carymbia search - I am looking for a couple trees that are not available where I am located. I know that Eucalyptus are grown in California so I am hoping som... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
White Erythrina - I love the genus Erythrina and recently had the white variety, var leucochlora, of E. crista-galli come into bloom. David
    4 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
H papilo - I have had a Butterfly amaryllis for a couple years. It grows very well and produces offsets. However, it has not bloomed. It is potted and ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Melodorum leichhardii - Does anyone know where I can get some seeds of Melodorum leichhardii or Maniltoa lenticellata? Any help would be greatly appreciated. David
    1 Commentaire
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Waratahs - Hi- I am hoping that someone can help me out. I do not live in Australia; I am in the USA, in Florida. I think that many of your native plan... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Erythrina acanthocarpa - I am a big fan of Erythrina and was recently able to get 6 E. acanthocarpa. Can anyone tell me at what size these will start to flower? Tha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Bauhinia sirindhorniae - Anyone grow this vine? I got one over the holidays and have not found much info on it. From what I have seen is it is a relatively rare vine... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Some of my favorites--blooms - Thought I would attempt to post some pics. Here are some blooms from the last few months Oxera pulchella vine. Thunbergia mysorensis vine ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
popper1 a lancé une discussion
Erythrina crista-galli - I recently saw some pictures of a white-flowered Erythrina crista-galli. Has anyone seen this/have this? Anyone have seeds?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...