10 Discussions
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Confused - There are a couple of these groupings on the Houzz page. First. do these come in a pair??? Second, why are there different prices on the ... Lire plus
    Commenter
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Price - The hafele knobs, pulls , etc. are less money on the actual manufacturer's site. Why are you charging more??. I would love to order everth... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Dimensions - Can I please have the exact dimensions -- handled all the way from the left to the right (not just the inside). Also the protrusion . Will... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Size - Is there enough room to stick your fingers behind the handle. I dont want to touch the wood when opening the drawers as it will wear out th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Love this stool .......BUT - What's the height (without back) - what is the lowest and highest it goes. Also, I want a backless stool. Can I leave the back off of this... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Color?? - What color are the legs - and what color stain is on the wood Thank u
    Commenter
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Table and Chairs - Can I change the cushions to another color (I have my own fabric and want to sew a pad for this chair.
    1 Commentaire
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Love the stool - Hard to tell what the exact color of the wood is. I have Mocha-Chocolate cabinets and want to match the legs of stool with this color. The... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Love this pull - How far does this handle protude. ((depth))
    1 Commentaire
pperlm a lancé une discussion
Love this pull - How far does this handle protude. ((depth))
    1 Commentaire