47 Discussions
practigal a lancé une discussion
Did your update/renovation/remodel change your cooking style? - It changed mine. I became a clean as you go cook. Now that I know that, if I were to update again I would go further and try to add a second... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
LG washer dryer combo - The advertising is really all for men. Will it work well? Very Ayn Rand. I'm surprised it isn't in black or steel gray. The design dates eve... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
Bosch Styline Stand Mixer - I need a stand mixer that will handle smaller amounts 3-7 cup range, good mixer and good with stiff dough (no chugging), easy to clean, does... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
Kitchen chair - Whenever I look through pictures of old vintage kitchens, many seem to have a lone kitchen chair (not part of a dining set). Do you use a ch... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
How do you maintain your garments? - We talk a lot about how to properly wash a garment, but I don't believe that we are washing every single thing every single time that we wea... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
About that fringe on the carpet - In a very short period of time the fringe on a new carpet has begun to look awful. The rest of the carpet is fine and I can't quite figure ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
School does laundry for kids who miss school due to dirty clothes - Feel like you're taking something for granted...School does laundry...
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
Minimalism - This article: The oppressive gospel of 'minimalism' from the New York Times points out the "interesting" place that contemporary d... Lire plus
1 J'aime    31 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
Hummingbird food - Has anyone ever seen a recipe that doesn't call for white sugar? (It seems wrong to me to use something that I know was processed for these ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
practigal a lancé une discussion
Is there such a thing as an attractive dog door? - Just hoping that someone here will have one and share...?
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...