19 Discussions
Christi a lancé une discussion
Replacing trees at the beginning of our driveway - Hi, We bought this house and lived here through last summer, these trees that are at the start of our driveway are not something that we lo... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Christi a lancé une discussion
Empty space between living/kitchen - Hi, I’ve been trying to figure out this space since we bought our home over the summer. I have this open space that I’m just not sure what ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Christi a lancé une discussion
Living room decorating - Hi guys! I bought a house late June and have everything almost how I want it other than our living room. I cannot figure out what I want to ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Christi a lancé une discussion
Redoing my kitchen - Hi! I am in the process of closing on my new home. I love everythjng about it except for the kitchen .. I’m looking for some general ideas f... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Christi a lancé une discussion
I can't picture it, white ceiling and trim where the wood is?? - I am considering purchasing a home however the decor and paint is literally the opposite of what I like. The house is very country and decor... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
Christi a lancé une discussion
Looking for an ottoman like this - different color - I am on the hunt for a round ottoman to use as my coffee table. I love this design as it has the table with an ottoman top, storage, and a t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Christi a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a couch like this? - Looking for this sectional or something very similar. Love the color and material.. what would you call it? Any idea where this is from?
    2 Commentaires
Christi a lancé une discussion
Living room makeover - Finally we have figured out the layout we want for our living room! Now, we just need to re furnish and decorate and that's where I could us... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Christi a lancé une discussion
Entertainment center - So I have been working on my living room and I keep coming back to my entertainment center. I bought this kind of on a quick whim. I am not ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Christi a lancé une discussion
Looking for coffee/side tables - I am currently working on redoing my living room. I have narrowed down the type of coffee/end tables that I want.. I just need some help fin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...