5 Discussions
priority55 a lancé une discussion
How did you secure the birch branches to the wall? - I want to make a wall of aspen trunks but want them to be secured as I don't want them just leaning against the wall. Any ideas?
1 J'aime    Commenter
priority55 a lancé une discussion
Can you please tell me how you secured the trees so they are freestand - I REALLY REALLY want to make a wall of. Freestanding aspen trees but don't know how to secure them! Can you tell me how you did it? THANK ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
priority55 a lancé une discussion
How were the trees secured? - Are the trees freestanding so someone doesn't lean on them & they fall over?
    Commenter
priority55 a lancé une discussion
How was the wood on the fireplace secured? - I would like to make a wall of aspen trunks & the only pics I see are trunks all the way to the ceiling. I want varying heights, & d... Lire plus
    Commenter