10 Discussions
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Backsplash help, please! - I have white kitchen cabinets with a large grey island. Both have blanco antico granite. The kitchen is open to dining and living room an... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Front steps - Has anyone used Oakville stone treads for their steps? We are looking at 2 steps in either the Antique Limestone or the Hampton Limestone,... Lire plus
    Commenter
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Outdoor landscaping advice needed... Help - We moved into our new house in the Fall, and have pretty much finished with the inside now. Time to do the outside, but am feeling overwhe... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Is this credenza too large for the Hallway? - I have an open concept bungalow with a large, open hallway that leads to a living room, kitchen, dining room. My dilemma is how to fill that... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Need help with drapes and area rugs in open concept bungalow - Hi... we have just moved into a new house and am looking for help with drapes and area rugs. It is an open concept bungalow, 9 foot ceilings... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Need help with living room in open concept bungalow - We have just moved into a new, open concept bungalow with 9 ft ceilings, and I am struggling with a few different things. We would like to p... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Hi... We have just moved into a new house that is an open concept bungalow with 9 foot ceilings, and a cathedral ceiling in the great room. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
prob64 a lancé une discussion
New house... need help with living room, kitchen rugs and hallway - Just moved into this lovely open concept bungalow. It has 9 ft ceilings, dark hardwood floors (with grey undertones), a grey island, grani... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
prob64 a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know where to find.... - .... Replacement cushions for Martha Stewart Lanfair patio set? Please and thank you!!
    1 Commentaire
prob64 a lancé une discussion
I need help with my living room - Hi there. I love this site ....So many great ideas and opinions. I am hoping you can help me. I am trying to change up my living room w... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires