134 commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Guest room help!
3 J'aime    142 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Help! What should I do with these oak cabinets?I
1 J'aime    57 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Need picture arranging help
    21 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Painting over the fireplace: is it too small?
8 J'aime    103 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : To paint or not to paint our kitchen cabinets?
3 J'aime    89 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Kitchen updating...help!!
    3 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : dining area
1 J'aime    38 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Need help with dining room and living room
    11 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Paint or stain these cabinets
1 J'aime    22 Commentaires
Peg Silverwood a commenté une discussion : Sectional or sofa? Help! I need to stage this front room...
    53 Commentaires    83 Votes
Voir plus d'événements...