10 Discussions
pslang a lancé une discussion
I love this mirror! - Can you tell me how to source it? What is that detailing called?
    1 Commentaire
pslang a lancé une discussion
Color Scheme for fresh & bright Bridal Suite - Attached are photos of the bridal suite I am redecorating. I will be replacing furniture and window coverings, repainting walls and trim, a... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
pslang a lancé une discussion
My husband says it's time to make a decision...... - Our home is now one year old. I have this gorgeous wall of windows that looks out into the forest behind our home. This wall is the focal ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    46 Commentaires
pslang a lancé une discussion
Using bleach? - I am wanting vat dyed towels so that I can bleach them when washing. Why do you not recommend bleach if these towels have been vat dyed? M... Lire plus
    Commenter
pslang a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
pslang a lancé une discussion
Should I install Porcelain Countertops? - Has anyone used porcelain as a countertop material for a kitchen? I saw this done at an Open House and loved the look.... it was white and ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pslang a lancé une discussion
Redecorating hubbie's office - I am going to repaint and refurnish my husband's office. I have an old tanker desk that I am going to use... see photo below. It is painte... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pslang a lancé une discussion
I need to finish my Master Bedroom/Bathroom! - I recently gutted and redesigned our master bathroom. I love it but still feel like I need to complete the finishing touches. Of course, re... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
pslang a lancé une discussion
Do I need a backsplash on my bathroom sink? - I'm updating my master bath. I'll be putting in new tile, countertops, shower and replacing built in tub with free standing. In my opinion... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires