7 Discussions
PJ a lancé une discussion
Siding and Curb appeal upgrades advice, colors, material, insulation - I have been considering painting our home for a few years now but ended up doing a major interior reno before that. we are recovered and sta... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
PJ a lancé une discussion
Sudden Globe blue spruce death? - this globe blue spruce has been in my yard since before i bought the house 15 years ago. it has been trouble free, never so much as a brown ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
PJ a lancé une discussion
gulf cost autumn blaze maple problems - Wondering if any green thumbs have any ideas here. 13 years ago I gifted my dad a small mail order Autumn blaze maple which he planted . I... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
PJ a lancé une discussion
relocate 3rd upstairs bedroom to basement for a master bath - Hello...so a slightly weird dilemma here. We are childless and live in an old home. it has 3 BR and 1 BA upstairs, no bath on the main, an... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
PJ a lancé une discussion
Paint color dilemmas on historic home - So we have a 1920 , I guess what you’d call arts and crafts colonial revival home . It’s getting to be be time for a paint job and I’m torn ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
PJ a lancé une discussion
central vs. mini split AC for old house - So here is the situation: I live in a 1920 2 story home in Denver. It currently has a newer forced air furnace. Our existing duct situati... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
PJ a lancé une discussion
Serviceberry pruning help - I planted this single stem autumn brilliance serviceberry a few years ago. Love the fall color, berries...overall great tree. But I later le... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires