10 Discussions
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
Master bath - Our 120 year old home did not have a master bathroom so we took one of the bedrooms off the master and created one . My husband and I did it... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
Ship lap - So my husband and I , by sheer accident ( trying to investigate a crack in plaster on ceiling ) in our new ( old ) Victorian home found THIS... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
Landscaping - Bought this 1897 about 2 months ago and desperately looking for fragrant , or colorful perennials that will do ok in partial sun . We live i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
Lamps on buffet - Hi, is it possible for you to tell me where the buffet lamps came from ? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
Help!! - We just an old Victorian home we close on next month. A furniture store went out of business and I bought a credenza and a huge painting for... Lire plus
1 J'aime    69 Commentaires
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
I feel this room is missing something??! - I dont like clutter but I feel its missing something ( besides paint and window treatments, that is) help!!!
4 J'aime    87 Commentaires
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
need help decorating mantel - Just had custom fireplace built, Im lost on how to decorate matel. The fireplace is not covered with an arbor or roof so items need to be ab... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
My new barn door - I bought it from a vendor here, Rustica Hardware. It is beautiful and excellent quality, but NOT easy to assemble, especially when they sent... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
mykidshavetails Dallas a lancé une discussion
Need help with decorating fireplace mantel.... - So for the past 2 years I have kept these candles on mantel, but are really sick of them and want something darker and large ( not a picture... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires