35 Discussions
Sarita a lancé une discussion
power source for wall light. - Hi. Would you mind sharing how the wall light is powered?
    Commenter
Sarita a lancé une discussion
does the architect and interior designer work remotely? - I can not stop looking at this house 😍
    1 Commentaire
Sarita a lancé une discussion
What is the wall color and brand of paint? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I believe someone asked the question before but I didn’t see a response. It looks very... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarita a lancé une discussion
What is the wall color and brand of paint? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I believe someone asked the question before but I didn’t see a response. It looks very... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sarita a lancé une discussion
wait, not a pantry? - So that’s a refrigerator?!? I ordinarily though a pantry. How beautiful! Can you share what brand the refrigerator is? Was it custom built o... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sarita a lancé une discussion
Are these custom spice jars? - This is beautiful! Unfortunately the visual match is worthless. What are these spice jars and where can they be purchased, please? Seeing th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarita a lancé une discussion
Pergola material??? - What material is the pergola?
    6 Commentaires
Sarita a lancé une discussion
That tile!! - Please! Where is the tile from? It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
    1 Commentaire
Sarita a lancé une discussion
Shower faucet - What is the use for the faucet in the shower???
    1 Commentaire
Sarita a lancé une discussion
Beautiful windows! - Are the lower windows casement windows ?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...