10 Discussions
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
Help me makeover my dining room! - I see green in my gray walls, so I want to repaint it. This room needs a new chandelier and window treatments and I am willing to move my o... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen insanity continues! - We’ve redone several things in our 26 yr old home in the last few years. New flooring, countertops, appliances, etc., but I’m still torn wh... Lire plus
2 J'aime    6 Commentaires
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
Need help deciding on OTR hood. - We are planning on replacing this black range with a SS one. Not sure about gas or electric yet. We will add a backsplash. We have ductwo... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
What to do with foyer ledge? Suggestions please! - What can I put up on the ledge in our tall ceiling foyer? I've added two pictures. One plain, one with what I just put there, but still la... Lire plus
    Commenter
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
I love how the window shades fold flat to the top. What kind are they? - How far above the window are the shades mounted? Is there a wood valance above them?
    Commenter
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
Driving me crazy deciding on a countertop. Help me, please! - We can't decide on which color granite to put in our kitchen. We don't plan on painting the cabinets. They have to stay, however we can pa... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
Engineered wood in laundry room? - We are putting engineered wood in the kitchen and wondered whether it should be continued into the laundry room to have a nice flow to the j... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
Need help deciding kitchen flooring & countertops. Wood or tile? - We can't make a decision on our flooring.. There's tile in the adjoining sunroom, but I REALLY want wood. Do I need to paint our custom ca... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
queenbee7 a lancé une discussion
What flooring and countertop color should we do? Cabinet painting? - We can't decide what type of flooring to choose. I love wood, but realize I may have to paint our custom cabinets (20yrs.old). There is til... Lire plus
    Commenter