10 Discussions
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
Bringing in light to dark spaces - I have 2 rooms that need more overhead light. Would like Houzzer's thoughts on which of 2 ways to get that light. There is a product called ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
Kitchen renovation on a tight budget - The fashion appears to be islands in kitchens. Older homes have smaller kitchens without floor space for an island, or room for a butlers pa... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
Blocking out an ugly view - We have a family room with sliding glass doors giving a super view of the back garden. However, the side wall has a large window looking str... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
oven/microvave/exhaust fan - I see photos of ranges/ovens in American photos which seem to have a microwave and exhaust fan incorporated in the one unit. Does anything l... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
need help for bathroom floor - All the tiles have cracked in our upstairs bathroom due to vibration from trucks and buses passing constantly. Can anyone suggest an alterna... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
need pantry ideas - I have an outdated single door pantry with 4 deep shelves. I need pull out shelves, but can't find anyone willing to do anything but a compl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
My tall stereo speakers are so 'in your face' - I'd like to replace my stereo speakers with a soundbar. Has anyone replaced their speakers with one of these, and are they as good as the fl... Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    14 Votes
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
Help choosing wide or narrow horizontal slats on shutters - A small 10x11 foot bedroom with a window 7feet high and 5'6 wide. I want to replace drapes with shutters. Which size slat would be best? I c... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
Far infra red cookers - Years ago while living in Spain I had an infra red cooker which looked like a toaster oven with shelves. and cooked really fast.. Since the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jeannie a lancé une discussion
I am a fan of less is more. My husband likes to fill empty spaces - Hubby keeps adding furniture, and I keep taking it away. We really can't get past this problem. I see an over furnished room as cluttered an... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires