7 Discussions
Sarah Queen a lancé une discussion
Help with Exterior colors and facelift ideas...please. - I don't like the rust color in this permastone siding and would like to paint. Thinking of sticking with the grayish beige, just lighter. I ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Sarah Queen a lancé une discussion
Help with Exterior colors and facelift ideas...please. - I don't like the rust color in this permastone siding and would like to paint. Thinking of sticking with the grayish beige, just lighter. I ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sarah Queen a lancé une discussion
I need help finding the right fabric... - I purchased this chair and love the fabric. I think it's fun, but can't pictur what other fabrics would look good with it. I would like to p... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Sarah Queen a lancé une discussion
What style is this house? Want to add detail. - Does anyone know what style house this is? I would appreciate ideas on what details I can add to add depth and dimension. Would like to chan... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Sarah Queen a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
Sarah Queen a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sarah Queen a lancé une discussion
Need HELP with improving exterior facade and improving curb appeal - Recently gutted and remodeled interior and it looks great. Now I'm not sure what to do for the exterior. Not crazy about the front door colo... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires