77 Discussions
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
Too late to prune lilacs? - IDK what kind they are, prev. home owner planted them and they’re about 50 y.o. Some are white, some light purple and some dk purple. They’r... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
Will mulch prevent ground covers from spreading? - I have a small ”u shape” patch of dirt at the end of ny driveway, streetside street side. its bordered by a concrete curb on 3 sides. I plan... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
Seed storage question - I have several packets of annual seeds (zinnia, cosmos, sunflowers & mexican sunflowers aka tithonia) and some perrenial seeds (asters ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
Expiration of unopened pesticides - Does anyone know if I can use Malathion that has been sitting, unopened, in my unheated gardening shed for 2 yrs? I also have pre-mixed neem... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
My Easter cactus bloomed! - My 2nd attempt at growing these, 3 yrs old, first bloom. theres red orange & fuschia in there (3 plants), only red & fuschia bloomed... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
Hydrangeas with afternoon sun? - I have 4 hydrangea ”quickfire”, I think theyre called, that I am trying to decide whether or not to plant in an area that gets afternoon sun... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
What’s the diameter of pumice size everyone uses? - was it 1/4”? I see 1/8”, 3/8”, &3/16” only from General Pumice. I cant search by topic anymore on here, or else I couldve probably found... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
Do c&s still need acclimated to sun , even if overwintered under grow - They are some pretty strong lights. 500K I think. My c&s have been under them all winter., since late Oct. Should I still acclimate them... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rebecca/N. IN/z6A a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...