6 Discussions
Raghada MH a lancé une discussion
Need for advice for stair wall - The stair wall is made from ceramic that looks like wood, I like it but what I don't is how they built it as steps as stair steps, what shou... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Raghada MH a lancé une discussion
Need help for my living room - Hi every one, what colours of pillows should I buy with this art. thank you all for your advice
    2 Commentaires
Raghada MH a lancé une discussion
need help of my living room - Hi every one, my whole living room is blue and grey so, I need help to choose which table, art, or any other accessories to make it better .... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
Raghada MH a lancé une discussion
Bedrooms Decorates, Please Help - Hi everyone! we buy a new house with the two bedrooms that have dimensions as shown in the picture and I am very grateful if you could help ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Raghada MH a lancé une discussion
help me with choosing the rug and wall colour - which rug do you think it's better for the sofa? and I need to paint the wall ,so please help me choosing the wall colour? because I have a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Raghada MH a lancé une discussion
need help of my living room paint - I have a small living room and I need to paint the wall with color that's help it to became bigger or suitable with the furniture
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires