6 Discussions
Bettina a lancé une discussion
Please help me name this rose. - Can anyone identify the name of this rose? This is a shrub rose with old fashioned charm. It is fragrant and the most distinctive characteri... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Bettina a lancé une discussion
Need plan for accessible planter table - I need plans for building a wheelchair accessible raised planter table. I work in a program for special needs students and we had to pull ap... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Bettina a lancé une discussion
working with disabled students - I just started a new job working with special needs high school students in the Harvest Garden at Descanso Gardens in La Canada. These are h... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Bettina a lancé une discussion
favorite veggies for Fall - What are your favorite veggie varieties for Fall. I especially am interested in what you consider the best varieties to have on hand for coo... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Bettina a lancé une discussion
need help - I have just started a new job working with disabled high school students in the Organic Harvest Gardens at Descanos Gardens in La Canada Fli... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Bettina a lancé une discussion
Rosa 'Saga' - I visited Queen Mary's Rose Garden last May and was impressed by how healthy the roses appeared. I especially liked Saga. I found it very fr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires