7 Discussions
Randeep Gill a lancé une discussion
Art Deco Brass or Gold Wall Art - Dear All, I am looking for brass/gold art deco wall art. Something that could be handmade, metal but definitely needs to be brass/gold to ma... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Randeep Gill a lancé une discussion
Art Deco - Dining Table Centrepiece - Dear All, I would love some help. I have a 6 seater glass dining table (rectangular). It has brushed gold legs. My apartment is a modern tak... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Randeep Gill a lancé une discussion
Art Deco occasional / accent chair - Dear All, My apartment is decorated in a modern art deco style. I am looking for 2 quirky art deco style accent/occasional chairs for each ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Randeep Gill a lancé une discussion
Art Deco Chandeliers or Pendants - Gold - Hi All, Im slowly coming to the end of my modern take on Art Deco apartment. Ive been searching high and low online for Gold coloured chand... Lire plus
1 J'aime    22 Commentaires
Randeep Gill a lancé une discussion
Tailor made curtains - help - Hi All, I recall a long while ago that Bentall's Kingston Surrey used to have a bespoke curtain design department. They had heaps of materia... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Randeep Gill a lancé une discussion
Oversized abstract art - Dear All, I have a really long and high wall behind my sofa. I would love to get an oversized abstract painting on there. Some kind of lands... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Randeep Gill a lancé une discussion
Art Deco Table Lamps - Hi All, I saw these bedside table lamps at a show home. Anyone have any idea where I can get these from?
    5 Commentaires