4 Discussions
Randi Rix a lancé une discussion
Do you have a Split-Leaf Philodendron at home? - I really want to turn my home into a Tropical Oasis with a Split-Leaf Philodendron, but I miss lacking ideas to get it integrated in the dwe... Lire plus
    Commenter
Randi Rix a lancé une discussion
Is a bar cart a "GO" or "NO GO"? - One of the biggest trends right now is to have a bar cart in your home. I'm not convinced. Do you have an bar cart at your home? Or is it a ... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires    116 Votes
Randi Rix a lancé une discussion
Organic or square bathtub? - I am considering a new bathtub. However, unsure if I should choose an organic form or a more modern one, which is more square. Which one do ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Randi Rix a lancé une discussion
Storage of shoes! - How do you store your shoes? Both those who stand out and is in use in the daily life ... and those who are saved more away? (I'm sorry.... Lire plus
25 J'aime    20 Commentaires