8 Discussions
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Furniture scale - Hello, I bought this entertainment centre yesterday from TJ max cos I loved it but it looks small in the background. Not sure how I would f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Curtain rod? - Hello I'm trying to figure out where exactly to hang my curtain rods. I just had the living room painted and have included where the curtain... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing wall paint colours for living room/kitchen please - I'd like to paint my living room but for the last 3 years I've been completely stumped since I bought this house. The paint wall samples hav... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Picture frames - I am having a hard deciding what kind of frames to get to hang three black and white photos that my mother in law took when she was young. ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Condensation problems in my garage. - Hi, I had my garage finished with tape and mud and than painted and now I have terrible condensation problems, with water literally dripping... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Need help with Garage door colour please ASAP. - I'm replacing my garage door and I'm stressing out over what color the door should be. My house is between two big houses and the house is ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Wall colour to complement the painting. - I have painting that will be done similar to the colours in the painting on the wall and trying to find a wall colour that will complement t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ranicamp a lancé une discussion
Need help finding living room colours that will brighten the area. - I have a living room/Kitchen area that is in a shady area and I have terrible cabin fever every winter so I need a colour that will make the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire