7 Discussions
rasmitty a lancé une discussion
Portable scanner for photos - Need a scanner I can take with me to relatives house and scan their photos to print later. I have a Flip-Pal scanner but it scans all the wa... Lire plus
    Commenter
rasmitty a lancé une discussion
Help fixing a photo - Happy Mother's Day to all. I have this photo of my Mom & I that I love. The only thing is I am frowning in it. Anybody know how to edit ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
rasmitty a lancé une discussion
Gray House, What color shutter & front door would look good?? - Help, The shutters and front door on my house need painting. I want to change color schemes but can not decide on what would look best. My h... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
rasmitty a lancé une discussion
Happy Halloween OR is it ?? - This page is all about Halloween share your favorite snags, pics, stories, jokes, recipes, goodies, decor, safety tips, etc. OR If you had r... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
rasmitty a lancé une discussion
City Slicker or Country Bumpkin??? - I just took the quiz below and it says I am a country bumpkin. So I guess they are right. I've always lived in the country and I couldn't im... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
rasmitty a lancé une discussion
Are you hot-natured or cold-natured? - Just wondering whose hot-natured or cold-natured. I'm hot-natured, always have been. As the temperatures have cooled down where I am last n... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
rasmitty a lancé une discussion
Good Morning...I'm a newbie - Just wanted to tell everyone HI and Good Morning. I just joined a couple of days ago. Really love reading some of the post on here. Hope eve... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires