5 Discussions
ratguy a lancé une discussion
Master bath advice.. Help! - I am having master bath done and need advice on best placement for shower valve, shower head and grab bar.Here are pics of drawings of new d... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
ratguy a lancé une discussion
Entry door glass and trim - Ordering a therma Tru door....Should I get white trim or red trim around red door and side lite ?2nd question, rain glass or clear glass in ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ratguy a lancé une discussion
White frames and silver framed - Would a white framed mirror and silver frames go together in a living room. I have a white framed mirror and silver frames for large paintin... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ratguy a lancé une discussion
Help! Want to open up the whole room from kitchen to dining area - I need help! The pony wall and dining area are too cramped and makes the whole living area look tight.Should I do peninsula seating or islan... Lire plus
    57 Commentaires
ratguy a lancé une discussion
Maple cabinets and regret white backsplash - I just had new quartz countertops put on my maple cabinets they also put white subway tile for the backsplash I was thinking of refacing the... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires