69 Discussions
rayess a lancé une discussion
Living room arrangement help please - Hello all, I have a King Living Delta modular lounge (image attached) and would so appreciate your help in setting up my living area. I als... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
rayess a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
rayess a lancé une discussion
What is the size of the bedroom? - What is the size of the bedroom? and width of wardrobe? Wow, stunning bedroom
1 J'aime    Commenter
rayess a lancé une discussion
Mirrors - love them - Where are the mirrors from? Have they been hung from the ceiling? How is it done?
    1 Commentaire
rayess a lancé une discussion
Where r the chairs from? - The chairs have great lines to them. Where did you buy them?
    Commenter
rayess a lancé une discussion
Love the art work - Where did you get the art work from. cool abstract
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
rayess a lancé une discussion
Mirror- lit by LED strip lighting? - Have you used LED Strip lighting behind the mirror?
    1 Commentaire
rayess a lancé une discussion
Love the stunning colours - Hi Britto Charette, What are the different colours you have used for this room. Its so stunning. Please can I have the colour board?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
rayess a lancé une discussion
Re Colour board - Hi Michael Your work is amazing.. I would like to use such colours in my house. Thus far two colours I have are dark brown and white. Wh... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
rayess a lancé une discussion
Art - is this Wow? - I would love to create a crisp contemporary Wow apartment. Attached is pic of my dining room ( and kitchen which faces it) What do y... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...