5 Discussions
rayrayl a lancé une discussion
Help with ground floor layout - Hi all, thanks for approving my request, hoping for some help. Want to renovate my small house, but a bit lost in terms of design. What wo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
rayrayl a lancé une discussion
small but much loved house needs reconfiguration - Hello all, looking for some advice please. My 2 up 2 down had an extension tacked on the end back before planning regs came in to place. It ... Lire plus
    Commenter
rayrayl a lancé une discussion
Gold metallic paint - Hello, does anyone know where I could get a gold metallic paint which can be used on wood? Have done quite a lot of googling but none the wi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
rayrayl a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Makeover - I have just bought my first home and have had 3 jobs done so far. I have felt totally overwhelmed and unprepared for the questions I was ask... Lire plus
    Commenter
rayrayl a lancé une discussion
Need help with kitchen makeover - I have just bought my first home and have had 3 jobs done so far. I have felt totally overwhelmed and unprepared for the questions I was ask... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires