28 Discussions
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
headboard colors ideas - I am creating a tufted wall headboard and i need suggestions as to what color to go with, Do i do a darker blue or a light blue. I like the ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
Will arabesque backsplash date my kitchen any other suggestions? - I am having a major dilemma choosing a back splash for my kitchen, I really want to do the arabesque but everyone is telling me that it will... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
eldorado ranch
    Commenter
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
eldorado ranch
    Commenter
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
wall color - whale grey
    2 Commentaires
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
stunning! - what a stunning room!
3 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
wow! - you have an amazing talent. the pictures from this project are beautiful.
    1 Commentaire
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
what is the paint color on the walls. it is NOT James river grey - also what color is the ceiling. thanks I love this room!
    2 Commentaires
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Rebecca Brickman a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...