943 Discussions
rbcola a lancé une discussion
What plants were used above the wall please? - I'm looking for ideas for the front of our home. I have a 4' white brick wall along the front of our lawn about 20' from concrete driveway ... Lire plus
    Commenter
rbcola a lancé une discussion
How do I hang a 4'H X 6'Wide, framed mirror weighing 150lbs or more!? - Want to hang a 4x6' ornate framed mirror on DR wall. The wall & ceiling are wide/high enough to accommodate the piece.
    4 Commentaires
rbcola a lancé une discussion
Such function!! Great for the right "match" - I'm very detailed, orderly. But I'm also not perfect....nor is my family. No matter how orderly.....you're going to spend a lot of time...... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
rbcola a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
rbcola a lancé une discussion
Is there a restocking fee if the piece is not a fit? Please detail.... - Thank you. It's likely we are ordering this piece - but need to know ALL potential costs. We see you have on sale - how long is "limited... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
rbcola a lancé une discussion
Where is the piece coming from? Cost of delivery? - How long does the President's Sale price apply?
    2 Commentaires
rbcola a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
rbcola a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
rbcola a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...