12 Discussions
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Cape Cod Exterior Makeover...color suggestions needed! - My sister and her hubby are giving their adorable Cape Cod a makeover. They’d like to paint the siding an off-white color. They would love... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Hutch dilemma - what color would work best - My hutch, which I inherited from my grandmother, does not match my dining room table. I’ve kicked around the idea of painting it or gel sta... Lire plus
1 J'aime    58 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Benjamin Moore Aura versus Farrow & Ball - How do Farrow & Ball paints compare to Benjamin Moore Aura in terms of application and appearance? I love the look of Aura in a matte f... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Help choosing a dining room color - I'm struggling terribly to find a color that will work with the current furniture in my dining room. Any suggestions would be greatly appre... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Transition between family room and kitchen - My kitchen and family room are adjoining. Must they be the same color? I painted the family room and love the color (though it does not co... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Help choosing new paint color! - What color would look best in my family room/kitchen? The areas are continuous, so I don't think I could use two different colors. I feel ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Front Porch Update - What style of posts and railing would you recommend to update my front porch? The current posts are 4" square x 8 1/2' tall. The porch is 3... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
What style of posts and railing would you recommend to replace the pos - The porch is 35' long and 5' deep. The posts that are in place are only 4" square. I think something a little wider would look better. I'... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
Long wall in family room - I know these shelves are awkward, but I'm not sure what to do on this wall. I also feel like the sofa table is a little low...the lamps look... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
rbumbry a lancé une discussion
This is the space.
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...