9 Discussions
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
Where can these doors be purchased? - What is the brand of doors?
    1 Commentaire
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
Porch - What is the depth of this front porch?
    Commenter
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
O - 884$
    1 Commentaire
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
Countertops - Hi, Please list the material and color of countertops. They are beautiful
    Commenter
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
Need help picking exterior colors! - Hi I have already posted before about this dilemma. I received some great advice but my husband and I are still undecided. We are on two tot... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint color - We are about to have our home painted and cannot decide on paint colors. A few things make it difficult to pick colors. Our roof is brown an... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Rachel M a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter