8 Discussions
D a lancé une discussion
Hole in ceiling is bigger than new fan/light! - I just had an electrician replace a bathroom fan/light. The new unit grille is smaller than the old one was... Thus there are some unsightly... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
D a lancé une discussion
Ideas for large vanity mirror area - I would love some input on how to do the mirror(s) over our long vanity. I would love something cost effective but attractive. We are in t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
D a lancé une discussion
Bathroom input *pretty please* - Bathroom input *pretty please* D15 minutes ago I'd love some help with a bathroom remodel. We need to scale back from what I was planning-u... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
D a lancé une discussion
Bathroom input *pretty please* - I'd love some help with a bathroom remodel. Please refer to photos We need to scale back from what I was planning-used up our contingency b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
D a lancé une discussion
Roof and Front Door for Red Brick Ranch help please - Our house is a red brick ranch with some field stone accents and fairly new window and doors with combination of white and cream colored tri... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
D a lancé une discussion
cream colored cabinets - What is the current thought on cream/off white painted cabinets? White and Gray are shown a lot. However, many of the photos online make t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
D a lancé une discussion
Maximum distance from food prep area to eating area - We are remodeling a galley kitchen into a open concept design which will make our refrigerator & microwave to be 25 feet from the table ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
D a lancé une discussion
Max distance between kitchen eating area and food prep area - We are remodeling a galley kitchen into a open concept design which will make our refrigerator & microwave to be 25 feet from the table ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires