38 Discussions
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
wind induced noise in horizontal railings - Hi, We just built a house with concrete flat roof / deck and installed horizontal railings all around. We live close to the coast with many ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
Wall and ceiling colors - Gorgeous bedroom. I loved the color. Can you please tell me what color used on the walls as well ceilings. Greatly appreciate.
    Commenter
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
Can I install in breezy area - I am thinking of installing this chandeliers in the foyer which would be perfect but we have cross ventilation. Do you think the crystals wo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
Help with Landscape - Hi, We are building a new house. The side walls are tall and plain, I mean boring. I need a help in deciding what kind of landscape would b... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
Center island - Can you please tell me the size of the center island? It's beautiful.
    6 Commentaires
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
Need help with my new kitchen - I am building a new house. my kitchen has 2 central islands and I am planning to use Amazonite quartzite on the one countertop closer to the... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
roof deck material - Beautiful project. Can I ask you what material was used for the roofing? Also what is the material for the next layer for the walkable surfa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
roof top material - Stunning design! can I ask what material did you use for the roof top deck? i mean waterproofing layer as well as walking surface.. Thank y... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
Floor tile name and size. - Loved the floor. Can you please tell me what kind of floor is this and the size of the tiles? if possible I would like to know the name of t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jagruti Pandya a lancé une discussion
Top zero sinks - Building a new house and i almost made up my mind for a granite sink, which I had in my old house and I loved it. I saw this top zero sink a... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...