49 Discussions
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
vanity measurements - what is the measurement (L*W) of the floating vanity and the bathroom
    Commenter
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
the ceiling height - how high is the ceiling?
    1 Commentaire
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
ceiling height by staircase - how high is the ceiling here in this picture?
    Commenter
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
I am in love with this curved island - I am busy designing my kitchen and my dream us to have a curved island exactly like this thus I would live to have your input regarding the ... Lire plus
    Commenter
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
cabinets colour - what is the paint colour of the cabinets
    Commenter
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
wall paint colour - what is the wall paint colour ?
    Commenter
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
cabinets color - what is the cabinets colour
    Commenter
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
cabinet space measurements - Love the cabinets. what is the measurement of the space where they are built
    1 Commentaire
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
colour used for kitchen cabinets - what colour paint was used on the kitchen cabinets
    Commenter
R Brandy a lancé une discussion
kitchen paint colour - I love the kitchen colour scheme. what is the wall paint color?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...