6 Discussions
recycle1 a lancé une discussion
? painting refrigerator with frost white/pearlized auto paint finish? - I want a brighter finish for my fridge than what I currently have. I have always liked the look of the really pearlized clear top coat finis... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
recycle1 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
recycle1 a lancé une discussion
What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring? - What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring in this photo? Thank you
3 J'aime    Commenter
recycle1 a lancé une discussion
Yes, what color is this & right way to spray it on? - I see these colored cabinets but tend to pass on articles about them cause I can't find the cabinet colors. Also, I want that smooth finish ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    Commenter
recycle1 a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a bathtub that narrow? - Where can I find a bathtub that narrow and tall?
    4 Commentaires
recycle1 a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a NICE, ONE-piece square shower insert? - I know it may not seem as fancy or high-end but for me it works. I have seen several high-end showers that well.... I'm ready to switch ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires