12 Discussions
red5346 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
red5346 a lancé une discussion
What is color used on the pavers? - Is it a stain, dye or paint?
    1 Commentaire
red5346 a lancé une discussion
installing Dumb waiters - I would like to install a dumb waiter lift in my 3 story home but do not have any idea how to start the research or project. Any suggestion... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
red5346 a lancé une discussion
My HB&G railing system - I had my new HB&G ballisters and railing system installed 2 years ago. Last year we started to see staining on the materials. The ball... Lire plus
    Commenter
red5346 a lancé une discussion
Track lightning in bathroom - I am in the process of updating a bathroom in my basement area. It is 5x8. Currently, the only lighting is a 5 bulbs fixture over the vani... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
red5346 a lancé une discussion
Special hinge - What's the name of the hinge used in this photo
    1 Commentaire
red5346 a lancé une discussion
Need help finding a special hinge - What type of hinge is used elevate this table top?
    Commenter
red5346 a lancé une discussion
Love this stain - I have laid a new walnut engineered floor in my basement. I had a custom cabinet built out of maple that I would like to stain. The media ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
red5346 a lancé une discussion
Hidden induction cooktop - Does this countertop slide over the cooktop?
    1 Commentaire
red5346 a lancé une discussion
Induction 2 burner cooktop - I have minimum counter top space in my new basement kitchen. I do have a pull out drawer that would accommodate this cooktop . Would some... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...