8 Discussions
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Love the deep sink? - Where did you find the sink
    1 Commentaire
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Murphy bed design - Was the Murphy bed custom made? Can I get the information on it?
    1 Commentaire
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Table - Love the table! Can you please give me any information on it? Thank you.
    5 Commentaires
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Chandeliers - Can you tell me the manufacturer of the chandelier. It's absolutely beautiful
    3 Commentaires
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Headboard - I really like the look of the tufted wing backed headboard. Can you tell me where you purchased it?
    Commenter
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - The light fixture is very unique, I love it. Where could I find it?
    2 Commentaires
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Appliances - Love the appliances. Could you tell me the brand / manufacturers? Thank you.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Mary W a lancé une discussion
Accessories - Where did you get the flying pig? I love it!
    1 Commentaire