6 Discussions
Tina_Dallas a lancé une discussion
6 ft obelisk rose - I just got a copper obelisk and plan to use it in the front garden with my existing DA roses (Golden celebration, Olivia, or Lady of Shallot... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Tina_Dallas a lancé une discussion
Soul sister rose review - Lowes had a rack of roses clearanced$5-$6. I got Kordes Sunbelt soul sister and a Beautiful day. Saw these earlier in the season (regularl... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Tina_Dallas a lancé une discussion
ISO Home florist/gardener in Portland Oregon geon - Calling a fellow gardener and self florist! I usually contact a florist to deliver flowers for my sister who lives in Portland Oregon for h... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Tina_Dallas a lancé une discussion
Troubleshoot this filteted sun spot for rose - 4 roses were planted in this corner in March.: Lavender crush and Florentina (climber), plum perfect and Shirley Bouquet. it hardly had any... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Tina_Dallas a lancé une discussion
Climbing roses for fence - Please provide suggestions for climbing rose for a 6 ft fence. Prefer light pink/whites, medium to large bloom, some fragrance, and not too... Lire plus
3 J'aime    40 Commentaires
Tina_Dallas a lancé une discussion
Climbing roses for iron gate in Dallas - I plant to replace a section of wood fence with black iron fence. Thus, will need some climbers for privac. Already bought some star jasm... Lire plus
    Commenter