72 Discussions
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Painting entire house and making updates in a dated tiny kitchen
    Commenter
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Who makes that rug? - I love this rug--first saw this photo In 2015 issue of Cottage Whites magazine. Jennifer Palumbo is the designer.
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Pottery Barn Manhattan Recliner or CopyCat? - My DH never goes to stores but this weekend found him waiting for me in Pottery Barn and he sat in the PB Manhattan recliner. Now, we need a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Flooring Questions: Laminate? Luxury Vinyl like Karndean? - Sold our home in December and we're building in a development. So, the builder offers laminate or wood or tile or the base is carpet, but we... Lire plus
    45 Commentaires
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Before & After! New Media Console a'la Chalk Paint... - So I posted that I was going to chalk paint (Annie Sloan Chalk Paint) a Craigslist dresser to use as media console for new flat screen t.v. ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Does this Print/Photo have a name?? (kissing couple) - I keep thinking I will find this print online because I would like to buy another as a gift for a dear friend who always asks me to call her... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
redbazel a lancé une discussion
I Just Want to Buy a Craigslist Sleigh Bed! - ....Or "Slay" bed as some spell it. I would even buy a Padded headboard and mount it to a metal frame. I might even consider somet... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Frozen Credit Card in Florida - I've been thinking about this all weekend and decided to post in case someone else ends up in this scenario. I just spent the last week in F... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Cannot Think! What do you call those tables...? - Usually they are vintage....a table that folds up into a narrow cabinet, but can extend to seat a fairly good group? I just saw one on my lo... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
redbazel a lancé une discussion
Where to Stay or Where to Go--Maybe Mendocino? - When the DH and I do a few days away from home but don't want to go too far, we usually do something on California's Central Coast....Pismo ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...