18 Discussions
redtea a lancé une discussion
what creamy white did you use. - Have a small powder room without window. I want to paint entire room, trim and wall same white. I was thinking White Dove;however, to my ey... Lire plus
    Commenter
redtea a lancé une discussion
using white paint properly - General knowledge. When you paint using White does the entire house need to be white or can you paint just one room as upper bedroom White?
    Commenter
redtea a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
redtea a lancé une discussion
Guest room with two dormer windows. - Wish I had a dollar for every pint of paint I have bought in our 53 yrs of marriage. I can be satisfied with things I select but paint...w... Lire plus
    Commenter
redtea a lancé une discussion
Verse above window - Curious as to saying .... since obvious because of ship wheel on fireplace. Just curious as to their idea. Was someone in navy, etc.
    1 Commentaire
redtea a lancé une discussion
No question - I don't have anything like this. I just like to read how somethings are taken care of. The Pro was very helpful to this person . I always... Lire plus
    Commenter
redtea a lancé une discussion
Kitchen - How were the curtains attached to window frame. Seems to be no rod or board.
    Commenter
redtea a lancé une discussion
JCR 'S living Room Project - Loved living room, chairs. Is that Picture over mantel in Venice?
    Commenter
redtea a lancé une discussion
I know it is late to get answer to this, but did you use White Dove on - I have over time changed all of my downstairs trim to White Dove . Had a very white, don't know what it was. My dining room is red faux fi... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
redtea a lancé une discussion
Window trim - We have sort of this type trim with a keystone in center in foyer dining room and arch to the dining room I would love to add a trim like y... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...