28 Discussions
reesor a lancé une discussion
do you have a smaller size one the same style ? - Do you have a smaller version, same style ?
    Commenter
reesor a lancé une discussion
What is the finish/colour of this chandelier - In the description it says that the colour of the chandelier is gold yet the title says “antique Silver”...please confirm the exact colour..... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
reesor a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
reesor a lancé une discussion
Crystorama metro chandelier item no 37688561 - I would like to inquire regarding the item no 37688561 - Crystorama metro 5 light chandelier price is $308.74. I have the following question... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
reesor a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy this rug - Can someone let me know where I can buy this rug and what colour it is. Thank you.
    Commenter
reesor a lancé une discussion
Where ca I find the rug - Where can I find the rug and what colour is it ? Thank you .
    Commenter
reesor a lancé une discussion
Rug color - Is there blue in this rug or is it all gray ?
    1 Commentaire
reesor a lancé une discussion
Dining on our new patio - We are looking for a folding table like this one but smaller...do you have any suggestions ? We have a small patio. Thank you.
    Commenter
reesor a lancé une discussion
What is the paint colour on the walls ? - What is the paint colour on the walls, please provide the details thank you.
    Commenter
reesor a lancé une discussion
Wall Colors - Can you please let me know what the paint colour is. thank you
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...