5 Discussions
refuse2abuse a lancé une discussion
Hello! I was wondering if this lamp with the zebra picture hanging above looked good next to my tv. Any advice/opinions would be greatly app... Lire plus
    Commenter
refuse2abuse a lancé une discussion
Mirrors next to tv? - Hi, there was an empty space next to my tv but I found two mirrors to place there. Does this look ok or should I put something else there in... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
refuse2abuse a lancé une discussion
What to put next to tv - Hello. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to place next to my tv in my bedroom? Right now I have a mirror with a plant next to it. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
refuse2abuse a lancé une discussion
My Tropical Bedroom - I do not have any questions. However any advice would be appreciated! I hope that my bedroom gives others ideas. Thank you for looking :)
    2 Commentaires
refuse2abuse a lancé une discussion
Animal Print bedroom - Hello! I am designing an animal print bedroom for myself. I feel like it's coming along and making progress but I just wanted to see what ot... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire