12 Discussions
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me the type of wood as well as the Rubio color? - Can you tell me the type of wood used as well as the Rubio color? The floors and the job are stunning...LOVE that color.
    Commenter
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me anything about that chair/ottoman? - I love both the style and color of that chair. It has warms and cool tones in it and is so versatile. But the style/make/manufacturer is wha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me anything about the art over the bed? - It looks iridescent, and while I like the artwork as it is, I was wondering if there was lighting behind it, as well. Thanks. (oh, and the... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
How do you access the lower cabinets? - Love this but the cabinet/shelving is confusing.
    Commenter
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
Paint color? - I'm building a mountain home and using James Hardie board heavily. I am looking for a nice "camo gray" that will allow the house to be hidde... Lire plus
    Commenter
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
Can you give me the dimensions of this shower? - I need a shower but have a bit of a width issue and I'm wondering how narrow I can go with my shower and still be comfortable, not specifica... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
This says, Reiko Feng Shui Interior Design - But the Feng Shui of a sink directly across from a stove (and very close at that ) seems to be horrific Feng Shui. Is this a before photo, o... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
RegularClouds a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...