15 Discussions
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Love the shutters! - Where can I purchase them?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Columns - I love the slightly tapered columns! Can you tell me the size of the stone base and the material the white columns are made from (I.e. PVC?)... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Columns? - Can you tell me the size of the stone base columns? Is that 24"? Where did you find the white tapered columns?
    Commenter
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Type & color siding? - Could you please share? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Steel roof over front door? - What is the brand & material of the roofing over the front door? I love it!
    1 Commentaire
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Kensington Park? - Is this home similar to the Kensington Park plan by Frank Betz? I would love to see interior pictures!!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Single or Multiple Water Heaters? - We are building a 1.5 story home with finished basement and 3.5 baths. Is it advisable to have 1 large water heater for all or 2 small water... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Color siding? - I would love to know the color and who makes this siding? TIA!!
    Commenter
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Obsessing over exterior colors! Help!! - Building my "forever home" ... 6 months ago had no clue I'd even be building a home, let a home I'd most likely be living in the rest of my ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    43 Commentaires
Renae Hardt a lancé une discussion
Siding? - Curious if this is Certainteed Sable Brown? Very pretty!
2 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...