7 Discussions
Robin Michetti a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Robin Michetti a lancé une discussion
What is this beautiful fabric on the chair? - Can you please email me the answer at robinmichetti@videotron.ca Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Robin Michetti a lancé une discussion
what is the fabric please? - Hello! What is the beautiful fabric? I would like to order it. Robin robinmichetti@videotron.ca
3 J'aime    Commenter
Robin Michetti a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Robin Michetti a lancé une discussion
Changing the number of items - I want to order it but somehow I have several of the same item in my order. How can I just order one? It doesn't let me eliminate or remove ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Robin Michetti a lancé une discussion
stained glass Early Morning Visitors is lovely - This stained glass window decoration is beautiful! Where does it come from? Is the cost the same to Canada? Thank you! Robin michetti
1 J'aime    Commenter
Robin Michetti a lancé une discussion
wallpaper photo/idea gone from my list - Just last week I was looking at a photo of my saved images/ideas. It was a wallpaper pattern of bright green, stylized oak leaves on white. ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires