12 Discussions
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Hi. The shower tile is amazing. Is that an appliqué that is over the tile. I think it looks great and would love to recreate in my master ba... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Hi. The shower tile is amazing. Is that an appliqué that is over the tile. I think it looks great and would love to recreate in my master ba... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Hi. The shower tile is amazing. Is that an applique that is over the tile. I think it looks great and would love to recreate in my master ba... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Hi. The shower tile is amazing. Is that an applique that is over the tile. I think it looks great and would love to recreate in my master ba... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Can you tell us details about the shower tile? Is that an appliqué that was out on over white square tiles? I think it looks fantastic. Woul... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Can you tell us details about the shower tile? Is that an appliqué that was out on over white square tiles? I think it looks fantastic. Woul... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Can you tell us details about the shower tile? Is that an appliqué that was out on over white square tiles? I think it looks fantastic. Woul... Lire plus
    Commenter
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Fixture - I love the fixture on the subway tiles. Where did you find it?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Tiles - Where did you get the tiles on the wall?
    5 Commentaires
Amorette Mason a lancé une discussion
Rug - What is the type of rug on the floor?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...