5 Discussions
revovator a lancé une discussion
I need Ideas and help with my kitchen dinner - OK, so it’s been a long journey renovating a 1930's house and now it’s time to design the interior I have created the space for a kitchen di... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
revovator a lancé une discussion
Retro Bathroom - I'm still renovating my house and would like some feedback on the bathroom, I was thinking of restoring a cast iron bath and what I think is... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
revovator a lancé une discussion
ideas for what to do with the fire surround, should it stay or Go? - So I've made a start to renovating this 1930's house and can't decide what to do with this fire place which was in the living room. I have t... Lire plus
7 J'aime    35 Commentaires
revovator a lancé une discussion
Oops
    Commenter
revovator a lancé une discussion
Please help me make my hallway entrance appealing - I've just bought a four bed property in need of renovation. The house was built in 1930 and has a good history and charm about it, so I wan... Lire plus
3 J'aime    30 Commentaires