6 Discussions
richandy a lancé une discussion
Small living room - furniture layout help needed - We have what one would call a great room - the front door directly opens into the living/dining area center and left and the kitchen on righ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
richandy a lancé une discussion
Need help in figuring out layout for living/dining space - I have a very open plan living/great space as soon as one walks into the house. I have a non existing entry way and too many doors and openi... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
richandy a lancé une discussion
What window treatments for our new kitchen? - We remodeled our kitchen over 6 months ago. After all the choices we had to make, we pushed off the decision of window treatments to later. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
richandy a lancé une discussion
"Contemplating remodelling kitchen, master bedroom and adding additional space - too much at once?" - Hi all, I am new to Houzz and this is my first time posting. So if my post is long and winding or misses relevant info please let me know. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
richandy a lancé une discussion
Any ideas where I could get this custom built in Bay Area? - Could anyone offer leads on who I could go to get this custom bed built? I have never gotten custom stuff done. Any ballpark figures for get... Lire plus
    Commenter