12 Discussions
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for laundry room color - Laundry room is getting new white cabinets and I would like to change the paint color. It is a tiny laundry at the end of a long hall. Hall ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
spray paint disaster - what happened? - I spray painted a thrift store faux bamboo mirror with rustoleum flat spray paint - realized my mistake, I wanted glossy, so purchased same ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
Curtains for boys bedroom - help please! - I am updating DS2's bedroom from his old PBkids space themed room. He didn't want me to change his blue and green striped walls. Also, he on... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
dining room updating/decorating help needed! - I have updated my dining room with new paint (SW Copen Blue), wood floors and white linen blend (PB) curtains. Have seen many blue and green... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
Dining room blue paint color with kelly green? - I would like to paint my dining room blue above the chair rail,(below is white - true white not off white). I love the color combination I'v... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
cikel brazillian cherry light? - Anyone know anything about Cikel brand 'brazillian cherry light'? I know LL sells brazilian cherry lite that I believe is Tauari wood. Is th... Lire plus
    Commenter
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
What is the age/style/era of this chair? (see pic) - Can anyone tell me the approx. age/era/style of this little chair? It sat in the corner of my Grandparent's tiny living room for decades. I ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
Upholstery project or waste of time? - I need advice on whether I should attempt to tackle an upholstery project, or if it isn't worth the effort. The chair in question was purcha... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
Black or white back door - photoshop help? - I recently had a new back door installed in my kitchen - see picture. Do you think I should paint it white or black? I had planned on white,... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Cheryl a lancé une discussion
How long to wait before waxing? - We refinished pine bedroom furniture for DS - gel stain then multiple coats of spray laquer. It turned out great, and DH suggested I wax it ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...