16 Discussions
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Kitchen remodel
    Commenter
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Angled ceiling over built ins - I have a wall with flatscreen over fire place, surrounded by built ins. The wall above looks empty and with the angled cathedral ceiling, I ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Need help on my condo - Just purchased a "turn-key" condo in Naples, FL. Do I remove mirrored wall and paint? What do I do with breakfront? Remove? Paint?... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Condo help - We just purchased a "turn key" condo in Naples, FL . The owners were elderly and I'd like to up date it. It has a mirrored wall - ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Need help for our new condo on a Naples-golf course. What colors to us - Walls are cream floors are dark. I was going to use Coral and Aqua but wonder, since we are looking at course, should I be going with greens... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Best area rugs for beach house. - We have cream wool remnants now which have been shampooed many times. Now a few months since the last cleaning, it looks as though Iwe have ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Mirrors - Is it okay to put a large mirror over our sofa in family room? I feel this look is outdated but I like the look .. .
    4 Commentaires
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Master Bath needs help! - Taking out tub and want a makeup vanity, larger shower. I need floorplans. The size of room is approximately 11.5' x 10' with a built in c... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Rita Milligan a lancé une discussion
Help for the master bathroom - Getting our bath updated. I would like to get rid of the huge tub and put in bigger shower with multiple spray heads. Move the eating vent i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...